Ten Reasons to Buy a Brand New Home
- Today’s new homes offer more than ever. When you buy a brand new home, you get the best of both worlds—all the traditional value you expect in a home, plus the advantages that only a newly built home can provide.
- You know what you are getting. Buying new takes the guesswork out of homeownership. You know how the home is built—both what you can see and what’s behind the walls. If you have questions later, the builder will be there to give you helpful and accurate information. That’s very reassuring, whether it’s your first home or your fifth.
- Get what YOU want. Choose from an incredible selection of homes, and then work with your builder to add features and finishes to suit your own personal preferences. When you buy new, you don’t have to live with someone else’s decisions or spend extra to set things right.
- Quality construction. It is a fact that “They don’t build them like they used to.” Built to the latest codes with state-of-the-art construction techniques and technology, a new home is an investment in high performance, durability, and long-term satisfaction.
- Warranty. Professional new home builder stands behind his work with an after-sales program and a guaranteed third-party warranty. Many products used in your home are covered by the manufacturers’ warranties for an extended time. That’s a lot of peace of mind.
- Energy savings. Thanks to quality construction and energy-efficient heating and cooling systems, a new home will reduce your energy costs and the environmental impact of your home, year after year. Plus, your home will be far more comfortable to live in.
- Great designs. New homes are designed for the way you live. Style and function go hand in hand, with open, inviting living areas, lots of light, well-planned working areas and flexible layouts to accommodate future changes in your life.
- Fabulous finishes. New home features and finishing products have never been better. From flooring to faucets, enjoy great looks and superior performance. Best of all, the choice is yours.
- Easy maintenance. With today’s advanced products and materials, it is easy to keep your home in great condition inside and out, with minimum effort and cost. That leaves more time for the things in life that really matter to you.
- Safety and health. A new home comes with a whole range of safety measures to protect you and your family, for example, electrical circuit protectors, safety glass and hard-wired smoke detectors. Ventilation and careful use of low-emission materials help to keep the indoor air fresh and healthier.
Stable housing costs. When everything in your home is new, you can plan ahead with greater confidence. You know that your budget will not be strained by home repairs or replacements for a long time.